Interior Designer (m/w/d)
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Interior Designer.
- Independent design in all work phases
- Close and open cooperation with project architects to produce holistic designs
- Communication and consultation with our prestigious clients
- Coordination and management of the specialist engineers involved
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
Your skills set:
- Exceptional talent for effective interior design
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of four years of professional experience in dealing with prestigious interior designs
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.