Senior Architectural Designer (m/f/d) - Singapore
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Excellent design. Sustainable planning. Build green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, award-winning architecture. Our office is regarded worldwide as a pioneer of ecologically and conceptually future-oriented buildings. Would you like to join us in promoting these values? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application as
Senior Architectural Designer (m/f/d) – Singapore
- Work closely with the Design team to develop architectural design from schematics to detailed design and pre-construction documentation
- Coordinate with client team, project manager,construction manager and others to develop design deliverables and construction documents
- Review and manage design deliverables
- Responsible for coordination and quality control of design and construction documents
- Monitor and mentor junior architectural staff
Your skill set:
- Minimum 6 years post-graduate working experience in an international architecture office
- Professional degree (Master’s) in Architecture
- Several years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Strong design skills and sound construction knowledge – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects
- Computer skills should include REVIT, Rhino, Microstation, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Knowledge of Grasshopper/Dynamo is a plus
- Fluent in English / good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Self-Motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident working in an international organization.
A Competitive salary, healthcare benefits and opportunities for long-term career development.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.