Project leader (m/w/d)
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Project leader.
- Project responsibility
- Leading a team in and though all project phases
- Independent design and/or execution planning + leading and coordinating the team’s planning activities
- Professional representation of the company and communicating with our clients and planners
- Fundamental interest in sustainable architecture
- A passion for leading and developing staff
- Strong motivation and exceptional quality standards
- Team and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and negotiation skills
- At least 6 years’ experience in leading complex projects
- Very good command of German and English
We offer you an interesting and varied job in a creative environment, an attractive salary, regular employee events, free drinks and free Friday Lunch.
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.