Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architect.
- Contributing to projects with dedication and self-reliance
- Coordination and control of all those involved in a project
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our clients
Your skills set:
- Design skills or sound construction knowledge
- Profound interest in sustainable and sophisticated architecture
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Several years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Very good knowledge of common CAD and visualization programs, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.