Senior Architect (m/f/d)
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Senior Achitect.
- Realizing concept strategies creatively and analytically
- Independent work/supervision in/of your project area
- Communicating and synchronizing with our well-known clients
- Coordinating and leading the planners related to the project
- Quality control
- Preparing and holding presentations
- Fundamental interest in sustainable architecture
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in independent work on challenging projects
- A drive to design on the highest architectural level
- Independence and a goal-oriented mindset
- Team and communication skills
- A structured, conscientious and scheduled work ethic
- Basic knowledge of planning and building law
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.