Business Developer for Architecture (m/f/d)
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Senior Achitect.
- Identification and strategic selection of national and international competition tenders
- Market analysis and elaboration of targeted strategies
- Research and selection of VgV procedures in the common tendering platforms
- Examination and compilation of the documents for acquisition inquiries and VgV procedures
- Selection and support of those involved in the project (project manager, specialist planner, external service provider)
- Quality management and further development of the application documents
- Support in maintaining strategic partnerships
- Successfully completed studies in the field of international business management, project management, marketing, communication, construction or a comparable qualification
- Creativity and constant innovative and future-oriented thinking and acting
- Motivation, commitment and accuracy
- Presentation and negotiation security
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Professional and obliging demeanor, persuasiveness and assertiveness, excellent negotiating skills
- Mobility, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Routine in dealing with MS Office products
- Very good German language skills, good English language skills are an advantage
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.