Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) in the field of TGA / technical building equipment and sustainable building
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Senior Achitect.
- Professional management and processing of architecture and general planning projects for the TGA and sustainability areas to achieve our high sustainability goals
- Professional representation of the technical engineering disciplines of general planning in front of the client and other committees
- Steering and quality assurance of the specialist engineers in the technical disciplines and delivery and moderation of the results
- Cost estimates and economic considerations
- Checking the profitability during all service phases
- Control and acceptance of construction works
- Close cooperation with the planning teams
- Technical support for contract management and project management for general planning
- Supplement management as well as billing and cost control
- Representation of the Green Building Management division
- Responsible management of audits according to DGNB, LEED or comparable labels
- Creation of supply and energy concepts with a view to sustainability and efficiency
- Leadership and participation in the development of innovative energy concepts for architectural competitions
- Further development of the comprehensive “supergreen” ® sustainability concept by ingenhoven architects
- Successfully completed studies in the field of supply technology, engineering or a comparable qualification
- Many years of professional experience in the handling of projects such as the new construction, the conversion of existing buildings under monument protection with a focus on technical building equipment and energy efficiency,
- Excellent technical understanding
- In-depth knowledge of all common sustainability certifications (DGNB, LEED, BREAM, etc.)
- Creativity and constant innovative and future-oriented thinking and acting
- Motivation, commitment and accuracy
- Presentation and negotiation security
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Professional and obliging demeanor, persuasiveness and assertiveness, excellent negotiating skills
- Mobility, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Routine in dealing with MS Office products
- Very good German language skills, good English language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel on business
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.