We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
On behalf of Harbour Properties GmbH, which plans, manages and develops renowned properties and projects in Düsseldorf, we are looking for a project developer as soon as possible.
- Project development and planning of architectural projects such as office, administration, production and traffic buildings
- Leading negotiations, clarification of legal and official questions, preparation of financing plans, assessment of opportunities and risks, swot analysis, profitability calculations as well as market, location, feasibility and property analyses
- Research, inquiry, application and administration of subsidies
- Support in the search for users and investors
- Contract management for contracts with specialist engineers, general contractors and craftsmen
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our clients, specialist planners and users
- Reporting directly to the management
- Successfully completed studies in the field of architecture, civil engineering or industrial engineering and management, ideally with the additional qualification of real estate economist or similar
- Several years of sound professional experience in project development or project management
- Experience in the participation of more complex projects or larger sub-projects
- High performance motivation and above average quality standards
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Resilience and goal-oriented
- Entrepreneurial thinking and negotiation skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.