Project manager (m/w/d) for architectural services in construction management
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? If so, we are open to receiving your application as Project manager* for architectural services in construction management.
- Control, coordination and supervision of all tasks from the tendering and bidding stage through the execution to the completion of a project or conversion, taking into account the HOAI and the agreements of the respective contracts between the client and employees
- Construction management and construction supervision, conversion measures within rental properties, small projects and/or own projects with regard to deadlines, quality and costs
- Responsible for quality assurance and occupational health and safety as well as organisation and implementation of fire protection instructions
- Creation of framework schedules
- Execution of contract negotiations
- Organizing and leading craftsmen, service providers and construction teams
- Order placement (area: maintenance, repair etc.) / key and cylinder orders etc.
- Monitoring of contractual services (for conversions, winter services, etc.) and of inspection intervals and compliance with statutory regulations (TÜV, E-Check, etc.)
- Financial audits factual/technical
- Organisation and filing of work/test reports, service contracts, offers, orders, etc.
- Support of insurance claims in connection with experts of the respective insurance company, etc.
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering or comparable qualification
- Many years of professional experience in the supervision and handling of small projects and rental properties and outdoor facilities
- Strong technical understanding
- Cost awareness and negotiating security
- Motivation and commitment
- Strong team and communication skills
- Professional and binding appearance, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Mobility and flexibility
- Routine in dealing with MS Office products
- Understanding and knowledge of CAD desirable
- Very good German language skills
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.