Architect at the office in Singapore (m/w/d)
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architect at the office in Singapore.
- Creative and analytical Implementation of concept strategies
- Contributing to projects with dedication and self-reliance
- Coordination and control of all those involved in a project
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
- Preparation of presentations
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our client
Your skills set:
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of six to ten years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Familiarity with planning and building control law
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with a cover letter, CV, certificates, portfolio, salary expectations and earliest possible entry.