Architect at the office in Singapore (m/f/d)
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architect at the office in Singapore.
- Creative and analytical Implementation of concept strategies
- Contributing to projects with dedication and self-reliance
- Coordination and control of all those involved in a project
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
- Preparation of presentations
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our client
Your skills set:
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of Deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of six to ten years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Familiarity with planning and building control law
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
A Competitive salary, healthcare benefits and opportunities for long-term career development.
The position is to be filled by July 2021 at the tatest.
We are looking forward to your application via our applicant portal (PDF, max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation as well as possible joining date to Mr. Olaf Kluge.