We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Structural Draftsperson
- Producing drawings as part of the scheme, approval, and detail design processes
- Revision and adaptation of existing drawings for presentation and publication
Your skills set:
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Succinct spatial awareness and an understanding of technical matters
- Recognized qualification in structural draftsmanship with at least two years of professional experience
- Assured handling of CAD programs, MicroStation, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and common MS Office applications
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Michael Kuhn, email@example.com.
We expressly encourage international applications—we will support you with language courses at our location!