We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings. Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Site manager
- Coordination of all project tasks, from offer phase, over execution to completion
- Responsibility for construction sequences with respect to deadlines, quality and costs
- Responsibility for quality control and work and health safety
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Organizing and leading construction teams
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering (or comparable)
- Long-term experience in project development, such as new structures, refurbishment of protected monuments and open spaces
- Strong technical insight
- Strong motivation
- Team and communication skills
- Professional and efficient conduct, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Mobility and flexibility
- Experience with MS Office programs
- Very good command of German
We realize project all across the globe from our main office in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor area. We offer you the possibility of developing your personal and professional skills on a fixed contract. We invite you to join our international team: More than 100 staff working together in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The position can be filled immediately. We welcome your application (PDF, Max. 5MB) including a cover letter, CV and relevant diplomas/certificates, your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date. Please send these to Carolin Schmitz, email@example.com.