Senior Architectural Designer (m/f/d) – Singapore
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Design excellently. Plan sustainably. Build green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings.
Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as
Senior architectural designer (m/f) – Singapore
- Work closely with the design team to develop architectural design from concept stage to construction documentation
- Coordinate with client team, project manager, construction manager and others to develop design deliverables and construction documents
- Review and manage design deliverables
- Responsible for coordination and quality control of design and construction documents
- Monitor and mentor junior architectural staff
Das zeichnet Sie aus:
- Minimum 6 years post-graduate working experience in an international architecture office with several years on complex and demanding projects
- Professional degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Architecture, Master planning, Design or in a relevant field
- Strong design skills and sound construction knowledge – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects
- Computer skills should include REVIT, Rhino, Microstation, Adobe Creative Suite; Knowledge of Grasshopper is a plus
- Fluent in English / good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident working in an international organization
We realize project all across the globe from our main office in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor area. This position is to be filled in our Singapore office. We offer you the possibility of developing your personal, professional skills on a fixed contract and healthcare benefits. We invite you to join our international team: More than 100 staff working together in an open and friendly atmosphere.
letter, CV and relevant diplomas/certificates, your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date. Please send these to Olaf Kluge, email@example.com.