We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings. Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Senior Architect
- Realizing concept strategies creatively and analytically
- Independent work/supervision in/of your project area
- Communicating and synchronizing with our well-known clients
- Coordinating and leading the planners related to the project
- Quality control
- Preparing and holding presentations
- Fundamental interest in sustainable architecture
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in independent work on challenging projects
- A drive to design on the highest architectural level
- Independence and a goal-oriented mindset
- Team and communication skills
- A structured, conscientious and scheduled work ethic
- Basic knowledge of planning and building law
- Very good command of common CAD- and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and English
We realize project all across the globe from our main office in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor area. We offer you the possibility of developing your personal and professional skills on a fixed contract. We invite you to join our international team: More than 100 staff working together in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The position can be filled immediately. We welcome your application (PDF, Max. 5MB) including a cover letter, CV and relevant diplomas/certificates, your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date. Please send these to Carolin Schmitz, email@example.com.