Qualified IT specialist in IT support / IT administration
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Qualified IT specialist in IT support / IT administration
- First-level support—troubleshooting covering computers, printers, screens, and mobile devices
- Support with IT infrastructure, such as providing and setting up hardware and software
- Planning for, testing, and procuring hardware and software
- Induction and support of users covering hardware and software
- Driving the structural IT development in cooperation with the administrator
- Recording and documenting processes
Your skills set:
- Self-reliant, structured, and proactive approach to work
- Sympathetic, professional, and service-oriented communicator
- Good communication and strong work ethic
- Qualified as an IT specialist
- Willingness to quickly familiarize yourself with new projects
- Ideally, good knowledge of iOS and macOS
- Good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, and certificates, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Michael Kuhn, firstname.lastname@example.org.