We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings.Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Project Manager
- Assuming the responsibility for projects
- Managing teams through all work phases
- Independently planning the scheme and/or detailed design process and managing / coordinating the design work of the team
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our clients and specialist engineers
Your skills set:
- Profound interest in sustainable architecture
- Passionate about people management and development
- Highly motivated with above-average quality objectives
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Entrepreneurial thinking and negotiation skills
- Minimum of six years of professional experience in the management of complex projects
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Michael Kuhn, email@example.com.