We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings. Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as Project leader
- Project responsibility
- Leading a team in and though all project phases
- Independent design and/or execution planning + leading and coordinating the team’s planning activities
- Professional representation of the company and communicating with our clients and planners
- Fundamental interest in sustainable architecture
- A passion for leading and developing staff
- Strong motivation and exceptional quality standards
- Team and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and negotiation skills
- At least 6 years’ experience in leading complex projects
- Very good command of German and English
We realize project all across the globe from our main office in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor area. We offer you the possibility of developing your personal and professional skills on a fixed contract. We invite you to join our international team: More than 100 staff working together in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The position can be filled immediately. We welcome your application (PDF, Max. 5MB) including a cover letter, CV and relevant diplomas/certificates, your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date. Please send these to Carolin Schmitz, email@example.com.