Press and Public Relations Officer
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Press and Public Relations Officer
- Implementation of a professional public relations strategy for national and international media
- Producing press material for the professional press and the wider public
- Management of the social media channels
- Producing and editing copy, e.g. press releases, copy for projects or catalogs
- Project work for newsletters, awards, and exhibitions
- Coordination and organization of internal events
Your skills set:
- University degree or equivalent training with focus on architecture, art history, German language and literature studies, or journalism
- Several years of professional experience in (inter)national media work
- Independent, results-oriented, and quality-focused
- Ability to work in a team, good linguistic and communication skills
- Assured handling of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Ms Carolin Schmitz, firstname.lastname@example.org.