We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Interior Designer
- Independent design in all work phases
- Close and open cooperation with project architects to produce holistic designs
- Communication and consultation with our prestigious clients
- Coordination and management of the specialist engineers involved
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
Your skills set:
- Exceptional talent for effective interior design
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of four years of professional experience in dealing with prestigious interior designs
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Michael Kuhn, email@example.com.
We expressly encourage international applications—we will support you with language courses at our location!