Green Building Manager*in the field of Sustainable Design
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Green Building Manager*in the field of Sustainable Design
- Leading and representing the area of Green Building Management
- Further development of the holistic sustainability concept ‘supergreen’ ® by ingenhoven architects
- Professional supervision of and work on architecture and general planning, to achieve our high sustainability goals
- Implementing Green Building Management in the planning teams
- Conducting audits according to DGNB, LEED or comparable labels
- Co-developing innovative energy concepts for architectural competitions
- Professionally representing the general planning‘s technical engineering disciplines before the client
- Guiding the quality of eingeers in the technical disciplines, delivering and moderating the results
- Professional support of contract management and project management for the general planning
- You recommend sustainable building materials and make ecological assessments for buildings
Your skill set:
- You successfully completed studies of servicing or engineering (or comparable) in the field of Green Building.
- You bring several years of experience in the realization and completion of projects, new structures, renovations of listed, existing buildings with a focus on sustainability, energy efficiency, technical equipment
- Strong technical insight
- You bring solid knowledge of all common sustainability certificates (DGNB, LEED, BREAM, etc.)
- Creativity and you ongoingly act and think innovatively and in a future-oriented fashion
- Motivation, commitment und precision
- Good presentation and negotation skills
- Strong team- and communication skills
- Professional and thorough work ethic, the ability to convince others
- Mobility, flexibility, willingness to learn
- Knowledge of MS Office Software
- Very good command of German, good command of English is beneficial
- Willingness to travel
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Ms Carolin Schmitz, firstname.lastname@example.org.