We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings.Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Contract Manager
- Producing quotations, supplementary quotations, and quotation overviews for architectural / specialist engineering services
- Producing contractual documentation for contracts with clients, producing specialist engineers‘ contracts as well as orders
- Fee calculations for the above quotations
- Cost and deadline control
- Income and expenditure planning for projects
- Auditing subcontractor invoices
Your skills set:
- Graduate of architecture, structural engineering, or industrial engineering and management
- Excellent knowledge of the HOAI (Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers) and the AHO commission—in particular of the scope of services and work phases of all specialist disciplines; experience with international fee structures an advantage
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Ability to make decisions and self-assured presentation
- Assured working with the Microsoft Office range of programs
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, and certificates, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Ms Carolin Schmitz,