Business Development Assistant
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Business Development Assistant
- Active contribution to achieving the practice’s customer acquisition objectives
- Researching the relevant platforms and selecting competitions
- Checking and compiling the documents for acquisition enquiries and competitions
- Managing project participants
- Quality management and development of application documents
Your skills set:
- Business management training or completed studies in business administration, architecture, communication, or marketing
- Good communication skills and focused on results
- Good time management, and an analytically structured, result-oriented approach to work
- Assured handling of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs (particularly InDesign)
- Very good command of German and English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Ms Carolin Schmitz, firstname.lastname@example.org.