Associate Project Director for our office in Singapore
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings.
Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your relevant application for the position of associate project director for our office in Singapore
- Responsibility for large and complex projects
- Managing teams through all work phases
- Independently planning the scheme and/or detailed design process and managing/coordinating the design work of the team
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our clients and consulting engineers
Your skills set:
- Strong conceptual and graphic design skills
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Master degree in architecture, master planning, design, or another relevant field
- At least 10 years professional experience in an international architectural or design practice
- Experience with BIM / Revit projects
- Excellent knowledge of MicroStation, Revit, Rhino, 3D Max, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based at our Singapore office; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. This position is to be filled in our office in Singapore; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately and is to be filled by March 2019 at the latest. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Olaf Kluge, firstname.lastname@example.org.