Architectural Model Maker
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architectural Model Maker.
- Setting up and establishing the Department for Architectural Models
- Passionate implementation of working and presentation models
Your skills set:
- Self-reliant, structured, and proactive approach to work
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Staff management and development
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Assured handling of current model-building techniques
- Many years of experience in architectural model building
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. The position is based in Düsseldorf; we offer a permanent employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with cover letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Ms Carolin Schmitz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expressly encourage international applications—we will support you with language courses at our location!