Architectural Associate (m/f/d) – Singapore
We are looking for the biggest talents and the brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban planning.
Design excellently. Plan sustainably. Build green.
ingenhoven architects stands for internationally successful, multiple award-winning architecture. We are a pioneering practice in the domain of ecological and conceptually future-oriented buildings. Do you want to work towards these goals with us? We are open to receiving your application as
Architectural Associate (m/f) – Singapore
- To lead project teams in a collaborative and international environment
- Lead design development and technical documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to produce fully coordinated project information including BIM models, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Professional representation of the company and communicating with our clients and planners
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in design development, team management and client interface in an international architectural office with several yearson complex and demanding projects
- Professional degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Architecture, Master planning, Design or in a relevant field
- Strong design skills and sound construction knowledge – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio;
Experience with BIM / Revit projects
- Computer skills should include REVIT, Rhino, Microstation, Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Grasshopper is a plus
- Fluent in English / good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident working in an international organization.
We realize project all across the globe from our main office in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor area. This position is to be filled in our Singapore office. We offer you the possibility of developing your personal, professional skills on a fixed contract and healthcare benefits. We invite you to join our international team: More than 100 staff working together in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The position can be filled immediately. We welcome your application (PDF, Max. 5MB) including a cover letter, CV and relevant diplomas/certificates, your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date.