Architect at the office in Singapore
We are looking for the best talents and brightest minds for responsible architecture and urban design.
Designing excellence. Thinking sustainability. Building green.
ingenhoven architects is known for internationally successful architecture that has won many awards. Our practice has a worldwide reputation for its pioneering approach to ecological and forward-looking buildings. Would you like to commit to these values in cooperation with us? If so, we look forward to your meaningful application for the position of Architect
- Creative and analytical Implementation of concept strategies
- Contributing to projects with dedication and self-reliance
- Coordination and control of all those involved in a project
- Deadline and cost monitoring; quality control
- Preparation of presentations
- Professional representation of the company and communication with our client
Your skills set:
- Design ambition at the highest architectural level
- Independent and thorough approach to work with a clear appreciation of deadlines
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of six to ten years of professional experience with complex and demanding projects
- Familiarity with planning and building control law
- Excellent knowledge of popular CAD and visualization programs
- Very good command of German and/or English
From our head office at the Düsseldorf Media Harbor we manage projects all over the world. This position is to be filled in our office in Singapore; we offer an open-ended employment contract and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Come and join our international team of about 100 members of staff and share our open and cooperative company culture.
The position is available immediately. We look forward to your application (as PDF with max. 5 MB) with covering letter, CV, certificates, relevant portfolio, and an indication of your salary expectation and possible joining date to Mr. Olaf Kluge, email@example.com.